Novant Health created the Upward Mobility RN Educational Assistance Fund to support internal advancement and improve the financial well-being of our team members, particularly those living in underserved areas within our communities. This year, the program is fully funded through the Novant Health regional foundations and is expanding to include team members from Novant Health New Hanover Regional Medical Center.
Who is eligible?
All team members who are interested in becoming a registered nurse (RN) and are:
- Enrolled in an accredited North Carolina community college nursing program
- Experiencing financial hardship (household income of less than $40,000/year poverty level per Department of Health and Human Services national poverty guidelines)
- Employed with Novant Health continuously for at least one year at the time of application without disciplinary action
- Scholarships will be offered to team members interested in becoming registered nurses.
- Scholarships will provide up to two years of up-front coverage of tuition, books and fees for the accredited nursing program leading to licensure as a registered nurse.
- Participating team members will be offered the flexibility of working a reduced schedule without a reduction in current compensation and benefits to increase available time to meet academic requirements.
- Participating team members will also have access to mentorship, career coaching and professional development.
To apply contact CNA-RNScholarship@NovantHealth.org