Certified Nurse Assistant
Certified Nurse Assistants Requirements Checklist
Print the following checklist to document the completion of your orientation requirements.
- Non-Novant Health Worker Education training (orientation and annual mandatory education): when you complete the module, print and save the paperwork. You will need to provide a copy to your Novant Health leader as proof of your completion of this education.
- Medication Safety training module (short version)
Self-Learning Activities (SLAs) Required for All Certified Nurse Assistants and Social Workers
Read and complete each of the self-learning activities required for your job role. Record the completions on the checklist.
- Avoiding Medical Gas Misconnections (NE0238)
- Bariatric Sensitivity (CSF04)
- Cardiac Monitoring (Z2965)
- Clinician's Guide to Environment of Care and Life Safety (Z2892)
- Corporate Room Search video
- Diabetes Care and Workflow (Z3638)
- Dysphagia and Aspiration (Z1898)
- FreeStyle Precision Pro® (FSPP) Blood Glucose Meter (NE0083)
- Heart Attack Awareness (Z1997)
- In-Hospital Stroke Code Process (Z1899)
- Novant Health Restraint and Seclusion (Z1314)
- PAPR Hood (Z0493)
- Pharmaceutical Waste Management in Healthcare (Z2066)
- Suicide Screening and Precautions for Acute Care (both inpatient and emergency department areas) (Z2798)