The benefits package at Novant Health includes the Retirement Plus Plan. To ensure team members have the information, resources and support they need to make decisions with confidence, Novant Health is pleased to partner with Fidelity Investments, who is the record-keeper for the Plan.
Accessing your retirement account
- Learn how to set up access to your Fidelity NetBenefits account (PDF).
- Log in to your Fidelity NetBenefits account.
If you already have other accounts with Fidelity, you can use your existing log in information to access your Novant Health account.
Planning and guidance
Complimentary one-on-one consultation is available to answer questions about retirement planning or which investment options may be right for you.
Designate your beneficiary
It is important to designate your beneficiaries for your retirement plan. You can designate, review or update your beneficiary elections using Fidelity's secure online election tool located in the Profile menu after logging into NetBenefits. Or you can contact the Fidelity Retirement Service Center for a beneficiary form at 800-343-0860.
Additional plan features
- You can contribute one to 60 percent of your salary on a pretax basis to your retirement plan in 0.1 percent increments.
- Novant Health contributes to your retirement through a dollar-for-dollar match of the first six percent you contribute to your retirement plan.
- Eligibility for the matching contribution begins on your date of hire.
- You are vested in the matching contribution after three years of service (1,000 hours in a calendar year). The three years of service for vesting purposes do not have to be consecutive.
Auto increase program
An optional program that automatically increases your contribution rate by one to three percent on an annual basis. You choose the amount and the date of the increase and can opt out at any time.
The retirement plan offers a full range of investment options, including target retirement date funds to help you reach your retirement savings goals.
Online planning tools
Fidelity offers a wide variety of investment analysis and retirement planning tools on NetBenefits. Select "Planning" from the NetBenefits homepage to access the Fidelity Planning and Guidance Center.