Top flight surgical services close to home
We know that getting great surgical care is critically important to you.
It’s also important to be near home, family and friends when you’re in the hospital. At Novant Health Kernersville Medical Center, you can have both. Our surgical teams are among the best in their field. Your surgery will be performed in a modern operating suite that’s equipped with advanced surgical technology, such as tools for laparoscopic and other minimally invasive procedures.
For more information about surgical services at Kernersville Medical Center, please call:
Your experience as a patient is very important to us and we want you to
feel relaxed and comfortable about your treatment. To help make that happen, please preregister prior to your hospital stay. When you preregister, we will provide you with helpful information about where to go and what to expect when you arrive. Preregister by calling us toll-free at 1-888-844-0080, option 3.
Before you leave the hospital after your procedure, you will receive specific discharge instructions. We will discuss these instructions with you and your caregivers and give you a written copy to take home, along with numbers to call if you have questions later.
Many surgical procedures, especially minimally invasive surgeries, can be
performed at Kernersville Medical Center on an outpatient basis. Kernersville Medical Center surgeons have advanced expertise in both general and specialized surgeries:
- Bariatric weight-loss surgery – including education, support and counseling.
- Ear, nose and throat surgery – including sleep improvement procedures and sinus endoscopy.
- Eye surgery – including glaucoma surgery, cataract removal and retinal conditions.
- Colorectal surgery Our experienced surgeons are trained in using minimally invasive laparoscopic procedures.
- Pediatric surgery Our surgeons know that medical problems children face are very different from those of adults.
- General surgery – covering the digestive system, internal organs and glands.
- Gynecologic surgery – both inpatient and outpatient procedures.
- Orthopedic surgery – covering joints and other musculoskeletal conditions, including spine.
- Plastic surgery – including breast reconstruction
- Urologic surgery – including prostate, kidney stones and urinary incontinence.
For more information about surgical services at Kernersville Medical Center, call 336-564-4000.
Find a Novant Health specialty physician or surgeon with our online directory.