Advanced, compassionate care where you need it most
There’s no place like home. That’s why we we make sure the remarkable care you need is always close to where you live or work and make it convenient for you to access some of the most-needed medical services right here at Novant Health Kernersville Medical Center. From emergency services and surgery to heart, stroke and general medical care, our talented providers and team members provide highly skilled medical care for every stage of life. We also look forward to offering expanded services in 2023 and 2024, including advanced cardiac procedural services and a state-of-the-art birthing center.
And as a Novant Health patient, your health records are kept in one secure system, allowing for easy coordination of care with your healthcare team and a seamless experience for you.
Some of the ways the excellence and expertise of our services have been recognized include:
- Accredited Bariatric (Weight Loss) Surgery Center of Excellence, Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program, American College of Surgeons
- Commission on Cancer Accreditation, American College of Surgeons
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers, American College of Surgeons
- Total Hip Replacement Certification, The Joint Commission
- Total Knee Replacement Certification, The Joint Commission
- Primary Stroke Center, The Joint Commission
- Chest Pain Accreditation, The American College of Cardiology
*The categories above include services offered by the institutes at Novant Health. Some specific treatments or procedures shown in a service category may not be offered at this hospital but are available at other Novant Health locations.