Whether it’s your first or fourth pregnancy, you deserve to feel confident and comfortable throughout the entire journey. We’re here for you at all stages, from during pregnancy to your delivery and months to follow.
There is no more important delivery than yours.
Welcome your little one in a comfortable setting surrounded by experienced, expert, compassionate caregivers. Novant Health’s comprehensive maternity services include:
- Breastfeeding classes
- Lactation and breastfeeding services before, during and after your delivery:
- Daily bedside nursing support from certified lactation consultants during your hospital stay
- Ongoing, free breastfeeding and chestfeeding support resources like assessment, private appointments, classes, breast pumps, and feeding supplies and aids
- Labor/delivery support, including treatments for pain management and resources on what to expect with a C-section
- Emergency obstetrics services and dedicated maternity surgical suites
- Newborn services, including complete pediatric and surgical services, hearing screening and a newborn nursery
- Advanced infant security system
- Professional photography of your newborn that you can purchase to easily share and create birth announcements, gifts, and baby keepsakes
- Doula verification
- Bereavement support
Preregister for a faster and easier check-in when you arrive to deliver your baby, and to receive relevant, timely information about what to expect and how to prepare for your new little one.