Mornings can often be busy, but breakfast is the most important way to start the day. These healthy make-ahead egg muffins make for a great way to get the day started right.
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2-3 tablespoons onion, diced
- 1 cup cooked ham, diced (could also use cooked bacon or cooked sausage)
- Pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup fresh mushrooms, diced
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup baby spinach, finely shredded
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs. Add in remaining ingredients and mix together.
- Scoop 1/3 cup of mixture into each muffin liner. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the center of the muffin is completely cooked.