The lemon-blueberry flavors here make for a perfect, fresh, summery treat and the Greek yogurt adds a great source of protein. Bonus: it helps keep the muffins nice and moist so you can enjoy them all week.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Ready in: 25 minutes
Yield: 12 Muffins
- 6 eggs
- 2 ½ cups old fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 lemon, juice + zest
- 1 cup blueberries (or blackberries)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease muffin tin or arrange muffin baking cups in muffin tin.
- In a blender, combine eggs, rolled oats, Greek yogurt, lemon juice and lemon zest until smooth.
- Gently stir in berries (do not blend!)
- Divide the mixture evenly into 12 muffin cups.
- Top with additional berries if desired.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until tops are golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffin comes out clean.
- Let muffins cool completely before enjoying. Store leftover muffins in an airtight glass container in the fridge.
Nutrition facts per serving
Calories: 109, Total Fat: 3 g, Cholesterol: 93 mg, Sodium: 39 mg, Potassium: 100 mg, Total Carbohydrate: 13 g, Dietary Fiber: 2 g, Sugar: 1g, Protein: 6 g
In Charlotte, Novant Health Bariatric Solutions offers you the care and support you need to commit to losing weight and keeping it off. Elsewhere, a Novant Health Weight Loss Services team member is ready to discuss your needs or make an appointment.