Novant Health Primary Care Gilead offers patient-centered care for the whole family. Conveniently located close to where you live and work, our office offers comprehensive care including diagnosis and treatment plans personalized to your life and needs.
Our services include:
- Management of:
- Respiratory infections
- Musculoskeletal problems
- Skin rashes
- Abdominal pain
- Chest problems
- Management of chronic medical problems including:
- Diabetes mellitus
- COPD (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- Coronary disease
- Cholesterol disorders
- Weight problems
- Pediatric care including:
- Well-child visits
- Women’s health needs including:
- Pap smears
- Breast exams
- Treatment for menopause and pre-menstrual syndrome
- Birth control
- Physicals including:
- School and sports physicals
- Employment physicals
- FAA pilot physicals
- Orthopedic care including:
- Fractures, sprains and dislocations
- Minor surgery and dermatology
Our on-site diagnostic services include:
- An in-office laboratory with certified technicians to draw blood, and when necessary, obtain some immediate test results (complete blood count, mono test, hemoglobin A1C, H. pylori, blood sugar, urine tests and others).
- The laboratory staff processes and sends more complex tests to our off-site reference labs.
- Spirometry testing for lung conditions and blood oxygen monitoring is available in the office.