Give the gift of time by becoming a Novant Health volunteer
Regardless of your age or training, you could become a valuable part of the Novant Health family. Whether delivering flowers and mail to patients or assisting families and visitors, you could be one of the many volunteers who give their time to serve our patients, families and employees.
As a volunteer you may:
- Visit patients to ask about non-medical needs and offer emotional support
- Serve on our reception and information desk team
- Assist visitors and patients with directions
- Transport patients throughout the hospital
- Assist in the hospital gift shop and in fundraising
- Many other volunteer opportunities are available!
If you enjoy interacting with people and serving others, please consider volunteering at your local Novant Health medical center. Our volunteers know the rewards of helping others and making a difference in someone else's life.
Applying - Volunteers complete an application, have an interview with the volunteer services staff, a health screening, an orientation class, and other training before beginning their volunteer work.
Please contact your Novant Health medical center about taking part in this important community service.