You make a difference.
Our volunteers play an important role in making connections with our patients and their loved ones. Often, they are the first people those arriving at our facilities will meet. As a volunteer, you provide a valuable service to our community and in return have the opportunity to make friends, learn new skills and make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
Ways you can volunteer
Our volunteer roles are as diverse as the people who fill them. Whether you are a teen, college student, retiree, former patient, or community member, we have a place for you. As a volunteer at Huntersville Medical Center, you might:
- Visit patients to ask about non-medical needs and offer emotional support
- Provide non-clinical assistance to various departments within the hospital
- Greet patients and visitors in our lobby areas
- Assist patients and visitors with directions and help them find their way
You don’t need to have had any experience working in healthcare to volunteer with us. All Novant Health volunteers must:
- Be at least 14 years old
- Successfully pass a background check
- Provide proof of flu vaccination
After you submit the volunteer application, you will go through new volunteer orientation and training.
Connect With Novant Health
From inspiring patient stories to innovative medical advancements, there's always something new happening at Novant Health. Get the latest healthcare news, expert advice, recipes and feel-good stories delivered to your inbox.