- 1 lb of white fish (trout, halibut, flounder, tilapia, etc)
- Lemon juice
- ¼ cup of butter
- butternut squash noodles
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly oil a 9-by-13-inch baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together butter, garlic, lemon juice and lemon zest; set aside.
3. Season fish with salt and pepper, to taste and place onto the prepared baking dish. Drizzle with butter mixture.
4. Place into oven and bake until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 10 to 12 minutes.
For the roasted vegetables
1. Mix together olive oil, salt, pepper, minced garlic with the asparagus and butternut squash noodles.
2. Roast in oven for 20-25 minutes, until crispy.