Wound Home Care
Novant Health Home Care registered wound and ostomy nurses offer professional treatment in your home. We understand the difficulty of treating wounds.
Our certified wound care nurse coordinates with your doctor to treat wounds and the underlying disease process that causes wounds. During the healing process, we clean your wounds, change your dressings, and take care of feeding tubes.
We order the proper supplies, fill out the paperwork, and bring the needed equipment to your home so you can get the care you need as soon as possible.
Talk with us
If you have questions about our home health services, call us. We're here to help. (800) 263-2016.
Wound treatments to help you heal
Our wound and ostomy care includes:
- Negative pressure/wound vac therapy
- Wound care and ostomy care teaching and management
- Compression therapy
- Central line management and care
- Feeding tube site management and care
- Instant total contact casts for diabetic foot ulcer treatment
- Soft cast (unna boot therapy)
- Patient and caregiver education