Advanced cancer care that’s miles ahead, not miles away.
At Novant Health Cancer Institute, you’ll receive care from a dedicated team of multidisciplinary cancer specialists. Our experts focus on early detection and next-level treatments critical to lifesaving care for urologic cancers, including tumors in the prostate, kidney and bladder.
Types of Urologic Cancer
Urology Cancer Treatments
Why Choose Novant Health?
Nationally Recognized Care
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC)
- Commission on Cancer (CoC)
- Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI)
- Radiation Oncology Practice Accreditation (ROPA-ACR)
- APEx Accreditation (ASTRO)
- Magnet Recognition-American Nursing Credentialing Center
- American College of Surgeons National Surgical Quality Improvement Program (NSQIP)
- National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)
- Southeast Clinical Oncology Research Consortium (SCOR)/National Cancer Institute (NCI) Community Oncology Research Program
- Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy (FACT)
- National Accreditation Program for Rectal Cancer (NAPRC)
A multidisciplinary approach to your care
Novant Health Cancer Institute uses a collaborative team approach to ensure you receive the best treatment for your cancer as defined by national guidelines. Our team of experts focus on you and your personal treatment plan to ensure consistent support across oncology, radiology, surgery, pathology, and more. As part of our comprehensive approach to your care, our specialists discuss treatment plans and review any changes to your condition at regularly scheduled meetings.
You may work closely with specialists in:
- Surgical oncology
- Radiation oncology
- Medical oncology
- Patient navigation
- Genetic counseling
You’re Entitled to a Second Opinion.
Are you concerned or confused about a cancer diagnosis or treatment recommendation you've received?
Another perspective on your case and options can give you some peace of mind. Reach out for a virtual session or in-person consultation.
Experience the Future of Cancer Care, Today.
Together, we can beat cancer. Clinical research studies drive breakthroughs in the prevention, detection and treatment of many cancer conditions.
If eligible to join a clinical trial, you could access new cancer treatments before they’re available to the general public. Explore clinical trials and speak with your cancer team to see if any are right for you.
Search for Clinical Trials at Novant Health