Your gift of time can make a difference in the lives of others
We are seeking volunteers who have a passion for serving others, own remarkable team-focused attitudes and display excellent customer service skills. Our volunteers know the rewards of helping others and making a difference in someone else’s life. Great smiles are required and no experience is necessary!
Volunteer opportunities encompass many hospital departments and include a variety of different roles. As a volunteer, you will help present the friendly, caring face we’re known for, by assisting patients and visitors in numerous ways, such as:
- Greeting patients and visitors in our lobby areas and helping them find their way
- Serving at reception desks and information centers
- Assisting family members by providing emotional support in one of our family waiting rooms
- Providing non-clinical assistance to various departments within the hospital
- Assisting in the gift shop and making welcome deliveries to patient rooms
- We also offer select volunteer opportunities in Pet Therapy, Veteran Services, Lobby Music and Home Crafting
If you enjoy interacting with people and serving others, please consider becoming a part of our remarkable volunteer team at NHPMC.
All potential volunteers must complete an online application. Once your application is received, we will contact you via email with the next steps of the process. The volunteer on-boarding process is a multi-step one which includes: application, references, orientation class, interview, health screening, background check (18 years of age and up), and other department specific service training. Please note: completion of the process does not guarantee placement.
For more information about joining the volunteer team at NHPMC, please call