We’ve taken great care in creating a setting for women’s health and maternity care
At Novant Health Mint Hill Medical Center, you’ll soon find healthcare services for women in a special setting. We’ve put an emphasis on comfort and convenience, for a better overall experience. Our careful planning reflects a commitment to superior care for adolescent girls, expectant mothers, as well as women in midlife and the years beyond.
Services for adolescent girls will be available for health issues such as obesity and concerns about menstruation and sexuality. Our goal is to help keep you healthy and well-informed about potential risks.
Mint Hill Medical Center has eight rooms where you can settle in and stay in one place through labor, delivery and recovery. Designed with a focus on comfort, these spacious areas have jet tubs and lots of natural light, to help you and your family make the most of your first moments with your new arrival.
Maternity services will include:
- Obstetric care prior to your baby’s arrival
- Educational courses to support you before and after delivery
- Lactation services for breastfeeding moms
- An advanced infant security system that can help prevent theft of a child
- Professional photography of your newborn. You’ll receive a password-protected webpage to easily share with friends and family and have the opportunity to create birth announcements, photo packages as gifts, and baby keepsakes. This service is available based on location and hospital guidelines.