Whether it’s your first or fourth pregnancy, you deserve to feel confident and comfortable throughout the entire journey. We’re here for you at all stages, from pregnancy to your delivery and the months to follow.
There is no more important delivery than yours.
Welcome your little one in a comfortable setting surrounded by experienced, expert, compassionate caregivers. Novant Health’s comprehensive maternity services include:
- Educational services, including maternity, parenting, breastfeeding and childbirth classes
- Lactation and chest feeding services before, during and after your delivery:
- Daily bedside nursing support from certified lactation consultants during your hospital stay
- Ongoing, free breastfeeding support resources such as assessment, private appointments, classes, breast pumps, feeding supplies and aids
- Care for high-risk pregnancy and delivery (such as gestational diabetes and preeclampsia); assistance with transfer to another Novant Health facility if higher level of care is needed
- Labor/delivery support, including treatments for pain management and resources on what to expect with a C-section
- Emergency obstetrics services and dedicated maternity surgical suites
- Newborn services, including pediatric services, hearing screening and a Level 1 newborn nursery
- Advanced infant security system
- Professional photography of your newborn that you can purchase to easily share and create birth announcements, gifts, and baby keepsakes
- Doula verification
- Bereavement support
Here for you and your newborn
You deserved personalize maternity care
It’s our privilege to help you welcome your new baby. Get the personalized care you deserve — from the expert team you can trust. If you have questions, your ob-gyn can help.
Preregister for a faster and easier check-in when you arrive to deliver your baby, and to receive relevant, timely information about what to expect and how to prepare for your new little one.