Whether it’s your first or fourth pregnancy, you deserve to feel confident and comfortable throughout the entire journey. We’re here for you at all stages, from during pregnancy to your delivery and months to follow.
There is no more important delivery than yours.
Welcome your little one in a comfortable setting surrounded by experienced, expert, compassionate caregivers. Novant Health’s comprehensive maternity services include:
- Educational services, including maternity, parenting, breastfeeding and childbirth classes
- Lactation and chestfeeding services before, during and after your delivery:
- Bedside nursing support during your hospital stay.
- Ongoing, free breastfeeding support resources like assessment, private appointments, classes, breast pumps, and feeding supplies and aids
- Care for high-risk pregnancy and delivery (such as gestational diabetes and preeclampsia)
- Emergency obstetrics services and dedicated maternity surgical suites
- Newborn services, including complete pediatric and surgical services, hearing screening and a newborn nursery
- Advanced infant security system
- Doula verification
- Bereavement support
We set the standard for maternity care.
At Rowan Medical Center, you can expect next-level maternity care. We were recognized as a High Performing Hospital for Maternity Care by U.S. News & World Report for 2022-23.
You deserve personalized maternity care
It’s our privilege to help you welcome your new baby. Get the personalized care you deserve — from the expert team you can trust. If you have questions, reach out to your ob-gyn.
Preregister for a faster and easier check-in when you arrive to deliver your baby, and to receive relevant, timely information about what to expect and how to prepare for your new little one.