Your community, your care experts
Novant Health Kernersville Medical Center, a department of Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center, is Kernersville’s local hospital. Since we opened our doors in 2011, we have been dedicated to meeting our community’s needs with a wide range of world-class, friendly medical services.
Focused on Excellence
Patient safety is our top priority. Our services meet or exceed strict industry standards so you can feel confident about your care.
We set the standard.
At Kernersville Medical Center, you can expect next-level care. Some of our recent honors include:
- Grade “A” Safety, The Leapfrog Group, 2021 and 2022
- Get with the Guidelines achievement award, American Heart Association/American Stroke Association, 2022
- Magnet Recognition, American Nurses Credentialing Center, 2019 (reviewed every four years)
We are among the 8% of hospitals in the country to receive Magnet Recognition.
Together, we grow
Our community is rapidly growing, and Kernersville Medical Center is growing with you. In our pursuit to offer you comprehensive, expert medical services close to home, we are expanding to open a state-of-the-art birthing center in early 2024. We are also adding more hospital beds and expanding our intensive care unit.
Serving our community since 2011
- 2011: Kernersville Medical Center opens in March.
- 2013: Medical office building opens on the hospital campus, bringing dedicated expertise in cancer, cardiology and surgery.
- 2014: Metabolic and bariatric surgery program starts to serve people across the Triad.
- 2017: Second medical office building opens on campus, bringing orthopedics, neurology and women’s health to Kernersville.
- 2018: Kernersville Outpatient Surgery Center opens on the hospital campus, providing an alternative for same-day surgical care.
- 2020: Hospital adds robotic surgery and tele-ICU capabilities to enhance patient care experience and safety.
- 2023: New Heart and Vascular Institute procedural lab opens.