So that your visit can be as productive as possible, we ask that you receive a referral from a provider already involved in your care. Once we receive your referral information, we will contact you to schedule a visit.
If you are an established patient in need of follow-up care, or if you are seeking a second opinion, please call us between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday so we can schedule a visit for you. Established patients can also schedule a visit using MyChart.
We look forward to serving you in our clinic. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information