To take the first step in diagnosing your orthopedic condition, call our office during office hours. You can also schedule your first appointment online right now using MyChart or open scheduling through our physician finder.
If you need an appointment quickly for an acute injury or other urgent need, call our office as we can often work in emergency appointments.
We look forward to seeing you in our office. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment. Bring with you:
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card or the insurance card covering your child if your child is the patient
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if your visit will not be covered by insurance
- Recent scans or test results you have in your possession
- A list of medications you are taking (or your child is taking if your child is the patient)
- Forms from the list below that you have completed ahead of time