Let’s make good moves for your health
Physical activity, even in small amounts, can change your life. In fact, exercising is one of the most important things you can do for your health, The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports. Whether it’s walking at the park or playing tennis, find the right activity for your lifestyle and be consistent about doing it. Every step will be a move toward success.
Regular physical activity can:
- Reduce your risk for cardiovascular disease
- Reduce your risk for type 2 diabetes
- Lower your risk for endometrial and lung cancer
- Increase your chances of living longer
- Improve your mental health and mood