Nutrition & Diet Services
Supporting your nutrition goals.
At Novant Health, our registered dietitians and nutritionists will support you on your journey to a healthier lifestyle. We'll help you balance nutrition and exercise to achieve your weight loss goals.
How a registered dietitian can help you.
When you meet with one of our registered dietitians, they'll help you set realistic nutrition goals that work with your lifestyle and budget. You'll also get access to delicious recipes, healthy meal plans and other valuable nutrition resources. Our dedicated and compassionate team will check in regularly to ensure you have the tools you need for success, including:
- Setting realistic goals for losing weight and maintaining weight loss
- Lifestyle consultations to evaluate your nutrition and exercise habits
- Exercise routines that produce the results you want
- Nutrition advice to understand your diet and the nutrients you may be lacking
- Sleep education to help you identify ways to get a better night's rest
- Access to support groups where you'll be encouraged by peers and medical professionals
Helping You Make Smart Food Decisions
More people are making smart food choices these days, which has prompted fast-food chains to offer healthier options on their menus. Discover other ways to eat more nutritiously at home and when dining out.
Reap the benefits of healthy eating.
Making smart food choices can help you maintain a healthy weight — but the benefits don't stop there. Besides potentially extending your life, healthy eating can:
- Reduce the risk of heart disease, diabetes, stroke, osteoporosis and cancer
- Lower your blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Improve your mental health
- Strengthen the ability to fight off disease
- Speed recovery from an illness or injury
- Boost your energy level
Start Your Weight Loss Journey Today
Begin your health and fitness goals with the tools and advice you need to succeed — backed by a team of highly trained specialists and counselors who will guide and support you every step of the way, like establishing healthy eating habits and coping mechanisms.
Set up an appointment at one of our weight loss clinics and start living the healthy life you deserve.
Healthy Recipes From Registered Dietitians
Eating healthy doesn't have to be hard, and you don't have to give up enjoying the foods you love. Check out our nutritionist-approved recipes for simple, tasty ways to stick to your diet.