Creating relationships with providers.
Novant Health ChoiceHealth, a subsidiary of Novant Health, creates relationships with providers to improve the health of patients, enhance quality care, and control costs.
Novant Health ChoiceHealth is available to providers throughout North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia. Our partner members represent all medical subspecialties; half of our members are independent providers.
- Novant Health ChoiceHealth acts as a non-exclusive agent: You can maintain your independent status while taking advantage of the services offered by a larger healthcare system.
- As a member, you are not required to use Novant Health facilities, ancillaries or employed physician services.
- All services are offered on a menu basis.
- Annual dues are required for membership; some services require additional fees.
Services included with membership
Managed care contracting
Get immediate access to a wide range of managed care options. Novant Health ChoiceHealth serves as an intermediary between you and managed care payers.
Novant Health ChoiceHealth can handle everything related to credentialing with managed care companies. Our credentialing services follow NCQA, URAC, federal and state credentialing guidelines and laws.
As a member, you receive many important benefits, including the opportunity to save money on the products and services you need to run your practice. Novant Health ChoiceHealth gives you access to VHA's group purchasing program through VHA/Novation, the largest group-purchasing program in the world. Novant Health ChoiceHealth also works with many local vendors and service providers to offer discounts.
Through Novant Health ChoiceHealth, you and your practice can participate in a host of educational programs.
For an additional fee, you can also access general consulting services through Novant Health ChoiceHealth:
- Managed care contracting with "non-network" managed care companies
- Contract language review for "non-network" managed care companies
- Fee schedule comparison
- Payer mix analysis for patient volume and/or revenue volume
- Credentialing for "non-network" payers
- Medicare and Medicaid applications
- National Provider Identification (NPI) applications
- Physician quality reporting systems (PQRS)
- Financial analyses
- NCQA physician recognition programs.