Relief for your muscle, bone and joint pain
Don’t let chronic or persistent aches and pains keep you from the activities you love. No matter where it hurts, the orthopedic specialists at Novant Health Thomasville Medical Center can diagnose your problem and recommend the best course of treatment and rehabilitation.
To learn more about orthopedic services at Thomasville Medical Center, call:
Muscle, bone and joint pain can result from trauma, sprains and tears, tumors and cysts, disease such as arthritis, and even a combination of causes. Our orthopedic team has the broad expertise and advanced technology to find the source of your pain.
Our number one goal is to restore your best quality of life by reducing or eliminating your pain. We may suggest lifestyle changes that could make a difference. If treatment is required, we’ll help you consider all options, including medication, rehabilitative therapy, surgery and total joint replacement.
Many surgeries can be done on an outpatient basis, and our expertise includes minimally invasive arthroscopic and laser surgery that can shorten your hospital stay
and speed your recovery. Our orthopedic surgeons are board certified, and our nurses and therapists have specialized skills in orthopedics.
To give you the best care, our orthopedic experts focus in specific treatment areas including:
- Foot and ankle, including bunions, heel pain, numbness, and complications from diabetes
- Hand and wrist, including arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, contractures and nerve damage
- Sports medicine, including fractures, anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injuries, rotator cuff, back problems and tennis elbow
- Joint replacement, including advanced procedures for the hip and knee
- Podiatric surgery (foot and ankle) to correct problems such as bunions, claw toes, fractures, hammertoes, infections, and ruptured Achilles and other tendons and ligaments
At Thomasville Medical Center, we’re with you all the way, and that includes preparation for and recovery from surgery, full-service rehabilitation, and even a “joint camp” for total joint replacement patients.
Don’t give in to pain. Let us help you enjoy life again. To learn more about orthopedic services at Thomasville Medical Center, call 336-476-2520.
Find a Novant Health orthopedic expert online, or call 336-476-2793.