Your time can make a difference
If you have ever visited NHMMC, no doubt you have noticed our many volunteers that play an important role in the daily operations of our hospital.
NHMMC volunteers provide an invaluable community service that is appreciated by everyone they encounter. They also enjoy camaraderie with others who share the same interest in serving people in a healthcare setting. If you enjoy interacting with people and serving others, we hope you’ll consider joining this special group. Our volunteers know the rewards of helping others and making a difference in someone else's life. No experience is necessary.
As a volunteer you’ll help to present the friendly, caring face we’re known for by assisting patients and visitors in many ways, including:
• Serving at reception desks and information centers
• Giving patients and visitors directions and helping them find their way
• Transporting patients throughout the hospital
• Providing non-clinical assistance to various departments within the hospital
• Assisting in the hospital gift shop and making welcome deliveries to patient rooms
more information about the volunteer program at NHMMC, please call