You can use MyChart online anytime to schedule your visit, or you can call our clinic and a member of our team can assist you.
If you are an established patient and need immediate attention for a gynecologic concern, please call us anytime.
We welcome new patients in our clinic! We ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment time so we can collect necessary information before you see a provider.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire