You can use MyChart online anytime to schedule a visit for primary care or sports medicine care with a provider in our office. You can also call us and we will happily schedule a visit for you.
If you are sick or injured and need to be seen quickly, please call us.
We welcome new patients! If you are coming to us from an office outside the Novant Health network, please have your medical records released to us. We ask that you arrive 15 minutes before your first appointment so we can collect necessary information from you.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire