You can schedule an appointment online anytime using MyChart, or you can call our clinic during office hours and a member of our team can help you.
If you or your child need to be seen quickly to address an illness or injury, please call us.
We look forward to serving you! If you are coming to us from a clinic outside the Novant Health network, please have your medical records and vaccine records sent to us before your visit. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment so we can collect needed information from you.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire