So that we can get necessary information before your first visit, we require a referral from your primary care provider or another provider involved in your care. Once we receive that referral, we will contact you to schedule an appointment.
If you have already seen a provider in our clinic, you can use MyChart or open scheduling on our provider page to schedule online anytime. You can also call our clinic so we can make an appointment for you.
What to bring
We look forward to seeing you in our clinic. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment. Bring with you:
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card or the insurance card covering your child if your child is the patient
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if your visit will not be covered by insurance
- Any medications you are currently taking (or your child is currently taking)
- Any recent test results you have in your possession
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information