You have options for scheduling your visit.
- Sign in to your MyChart account to schedule if you are already a patient.
- New and returning patients can schedule online anytime – just select a provider to find an appointment.
- If you prefer to schedule by phone, call our office and we’ll help book your visit.
What to bring
We welcome new patients! You do not need a referral to see a provider in our clinic. However, your insurance might require one in order for your visit to be covered. Please confirm insurance coverage before scheduling your visit.
Arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment. Bring with you:
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or the insurance card covering your child if your child is the patient
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if your visit will not be covered
- Any medications you are taking, or your child is taking if your child is the patient
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire