As a courtesy to all of our patients, call ahead to schedule an appointment and arrive on time to help us keep wait times to a minimum.
What to bring to an appointment
- Your insurance card(s).
- A list of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medications you are taking, including dose and frequency of use.
- A list of any herbal or nutritional supplements you take, as these can affect your body and its reaction to other medications we may prescribe for you.
- Pertinent information about your medical and surgical history. Any recent X-rays, if necessary, and have your previous medical records sent to our office prior to your visit. This aids the physician with your treatment.
We welcome all new patients. It is our goal to make your first visit as convenient and comfortable as possible. To help us achieve this goal, arrive at least 15-minutes before your scheduled appointment. This will give you time to provide us with some necessary information.
List of patient forms
If unable to keep your scheduled appointment, call our office at least 24 hours in advance. Your phone call is critical in helping us provide care to all of our valued patients. If you fail to give us notice of your cancellation, the following policy is enforced:
- First missed appointment: No charge.
- Second missed appointment: $25 charge.
- Third missed appointment: $25 charge and possible dismissal from Urology Partners.