Please call our office during business hours to schedule appointments. If you have an emergency, we will attempt to accommodate your needs as quickly as possible.
Please bring your insurance card and a list of your current medications to each appointment. Plan to arrive early to allow the staff time to copy your insurance cards and update any information in your chart.
We require a 24-hour notice to cancel your appointment. A $25 fee may apply for any appointment cancelled less than 24 hours before your appointment time.
What to bring
We welcome new patients.
Please be sure to check with your insurance provider to confirm that our provider is on your insurance plan. Most insurance companies provide a toll-free number on the member's card to assist you with that information.
New patients should plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to their first scheduled visit to complete a registration form and a medical history form.
Please plan to bring the following to all appointments:
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information