Since we are a referral-based clinic, we request a referral from a provider already involved in your child’s care before we can schedule your visit. This allows us to match your child with the appropriate provider and will make your visit as productive as possible.
If you are an established patient and need to schedule follow-up care, or are seeking a second opinion, please call us during office hours.
We look forward to caring for your family! Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your child’s first appointment.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your child’s insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your child’s visit
- A list of any medications your child is currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire