Novant Health UNC Children’s – Jacksonville offers you access to a team of pediatric specialists from across multiple disciplines, all dedicated to providing the most advanced and most coordinated care possible to your child. When you choose our clinic, you will have access to not only the providers and facilities of the Novant Health network, but to those of the UNC Health network as well. The result is comprehensive pediatric care delivered close to where you live.
Our services include:
- Pediatric urology (including care for complex congenital abnormalities of the genitourinary system, urinary incontinence, nocturnal enuresis, kidney stone disease, spina bifida and neoplasms of the genitourinary tract)
- Pediatric rheumatology (including care for pediatric arthritis and other rheumatic diseases affecting the joints, muscles, bones and organs)
- Pediatric nephrology (including care for common and complex kidney conditions)
- Pediatric cardiology (including care for congenital heart disease and acquired heart conditions)
- Pediatric gastroenterology (including common and complex digestive disorders)
- Pediatric hematology (including care for bleeding and clotting disorders, anemia and sickle cell disease)