You can use MyChart to schedule an appointment for your child online anytime. You can also call us during office hours and we will be happy to schedule a visit for you.
If your child is an established patient and you would like them to be seen during our early morning weekday clinic, or on a Saturday or Sunday, please call our clinic as those appointments are not available through MyChart.
We look forward to seeing you and your child in our clinic! Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your child’s first appointment so that we can collect necessary information from you before your child sees a provider.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your child’s insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your child’s visit
- A list of any medications your child is currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, camp or sports physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire