You can use MyChart online anytime to schedule an appointment for your child. You can also call us during office hours, and our staff will be happy to schedule your child’s visit for you.
If your child is an established patient and would like to be seen during our after hours clinic, please call us, as those appointments are not available through MyChart.
We look forward to seeing you and your child in our clinic! So that we can collect necessary information from you before your child sees a provider, we ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your child’s appointment time.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your child’s insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your child’s visit
- A list of any medications your child is currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, camp or sports physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire