Our online MyChart tool is an easy way to make an appointment with a provider in our clinic anytime. You can also call our clinic during office hours so we can schedule a visit for you.
If your child is sick and requires prompt care, please call us so we can get your child an appointment as soon as possible.
We welcome new patients and look forward to serving your children in our clinic! In order for us to collect necessary information before your child’s first appointment, we ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes early.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your child’s insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your child’s visit
- A list of any medications your child is currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, camp or sports physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire