Novant Health Township Pediatrics brings high quality pediatric care to patients in and around Matthews, North Carolina. Our providers are wholly dedicated to pediatric care. They understand what babies, children and teens need at every stage of development. They aim to partner with parents and caregivers to make sure they have necessary information and tools to make informed decisions about each child’s health.
Pediatric services we offer include:
- Same-day and next-day sick visits
- Well-child checkups
- School, camp and sports physicals
- Immunizations and vaccinations, including annual flu vaccines
- Lab services including blood tests, throat cultures, rapid strep tests, flu tests and blood pressure monitoring
- Prenatal visits for expectant parents looking to choose a provider
Our patients have access to after-hours care at our Novant Health Pediatric After-Hours Clinic on weekday nights as well as certain weekend hours. Please call our clinic if your child needs care at night or on a weekend, and our triage nurse will be able to direct you to appropriate care.