The providers at Novant Health Today’s Woman OB/GYN understand that women have unique health needs. We aim to understand those needs and deliver the care you require at every stage of life. From preventive care to keep you as healthy as possible to help with gynecologic concerns to care during a pregnancy, we are here for you.
Our services include:
- Annual gynecologic care, including Pap tests, pelvic exams and breast exams
- Birth control counseling and prescriptions
- Placement of permanent birth control including Nexplanon and intrauterine devices (IUDs)
- Help for gynecologic concerns including sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Free pregnancy testing Monday 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and Friday 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Complete prenatal care including genetic testing and lab tests
- Lab tests including blood draws and urinalysis