To schedule an appointment with a pediatric provider in our clinic, you can use MyChart online anytime. If you call us during office hours, we will be happy to schedule a visit for you.
If your child is sick and needs to be seen quickly, call us anytime to speak to a triage nurse and schedule a same-day or next-day visit.
We welcome new patients, and look forward to serving your family! We ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your child’s first appointment so we can collect necessary information from you.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your child’s insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your child’s visit
- A list of any medications your child is currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, camp or sports physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire