To make an appointment at Novant Health Surgical Associates – Southport, you can use MyChart or open scheduling through our Providers page to schedule online anytime. You can also call us during office hours so we can schedule an appointment for you.
If another provider is referring you to our clinic, we will contact you to schedule an appointment as soon as we receive your referral information.
What to bring
We look forwards to serving you at Novant Health Surgical Associates – Southport.
You do not need a referral to see a provider in our clinic, either for a surgical consultation or a second opinion. However, your insurer might require a referral for your visit to be covered. Please confirm insurance coverage before scheduling.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment. Bring with you:
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- Any medications you are currently taking
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
You can also download our Pre-Surgery Guide for instructions on how to prepare for a surgical procedure.