You do not need a referral to see a provider in our clinic, either for a surgical consultation or a second opinion. However, your insurer might require a referral for your visit to be covered. Please confirm insurance coverage before scheduling.
What to bring
We look forward to seeing you in our office. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your fist appointment. Bring with you:
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- Any medications you are currently taking
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire
You can also download our Pre-Surgery Guide for instructions on how to prepare for a surgical procedure.