To make an appointment with a pediatric provider in our clinic anytime, you can use MyChart to schedule a visit online. You can also call us during office hours and we will be happy to schedule visit for you.
If your child is sick or injured, please call us at any time and we will work to get your child seen quickly.
We welcome new patients in our office, and look forward to caring for your child! We kindly ask that you arrive 15 minutes before your child’s first appointment so we can collect necessary information from you before your child sees a provider.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your child’s insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your child’s visit
- A list of any medications your child is currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, camp or sports physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire