MyChart allows you to schedule a visit with a provider online anytime. You can also make an appointment by calling our clinic during office hours.
If you or your child are sick and would like to be seen quickly, please call us.
We look forward to serving you and your family in our clinic. If you are coming to us from outside the Novant Health system, please have your medical records sent to our clinic. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment so we can collect necessary information before your visit.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire