MyChart makes it easy for you to schedule an appointment online anytime. If you do not have MyChart, our team will be happy to help you get it set up at your appointment. You can also call us during office hours and a member of our team can schedule your visit or schedule a visit from our website.
If you are an established patient and need to be seen quickly for an illness or injury, please call us. We have walk-in clinic available Monday-Friday from 7:00am-7:30am for acute illnesses. It is available on a first come, first served basis.
If you need to cancel your appointment, we ask that you please let us know at least 3 hours in advance so we can appropriately reschedule your appointment.
We look forward to serving you and your family. If you are coming from a clinic outside of the Novant Health network, we ask that you have your medical records transferred to our office before your first visit. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment so we can collect any needed information from you.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire