If you would like to visit our clinic, please have a provider involved in your care make a referral. We will contact you once we receive your referral information. This ensures you are matched with the right provider and your first appointment is productive.
We welcome new patients! Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment time so we can collect necessary information.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information