MyChart is a convenient online tool that allows you to schedule an appointment anytime. You can also call us during office hours if you would prefer a member of our team schedule a visit for you.
If you are established patient with an obstetric or gynecologic concern, please call us.
We look forward to serving you in our clinic! We ask that you arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time so we can get any needed information before you see a provider.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire