You can use MyChart to schedule a visit with a provider in our clinic online anytime. You can also call us during office hours so we can schedule a visit for you.
If you need immediate help with a gynecologic problem or a concern during pregnancy, please call us anytime.
If you are seeing us for an ultrasound, please arrive at least 15 minutes before your schedule appointment. Your ultrasound will begin at your scheduled appointment time, so you will need to take care of any dressing or restroom needs prior to that.
We look forward to serving you! We ask that you arrive 15 minutes before your first appointment so we can collect any needed information from you.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire