To schedule an appointment, you can use MyChart online anytime. You can also call us during office hours and a member of our team will be happy to schedule a visit for you.
If you are an established patient with an obstetric or gynecologic concern that you’d like addressed quickly, please call us at any time.
We welcome new patients! Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment. This gives us time to collect necessary information before you see a provider.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire